Sunday 26 January 2014

My New blog and first post 2014

My New blog and first post 2014

Welcome 2014, for me I think this will be a much better year, why ? well I have a funny little quirk that I do, I add the numbers 2+0+1+4 = 7, for me that's a lucky number and I'm running with it, lol. So with my new blog and my new year, I hope to make all of my posts positive, uplifting, creative but most of all happy. Presently I am my mothers full time carer, she is on her way to 90 and has had some health issues which would if left on her own see her in a nursing facility, something I know mum dreads the thought of ( who can blame her) so after much discussion and thought my husband and I decided that for now, I would come here and care for mum, and he would come as often as possible to visit, we are 3 hours apart, not an ideal situation, but for now it's best, so I figure the universe will turn the pages of this new book, and create a story, with I'm sure many chapters, may they be filled mostly with events that bring a smile to my face.....lets see where it takes us :-)

Chris xo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Chris!! So fab to see you again in blogland. :) Sounds like a perfectly good quirk and who knows........
    I do hope your book turns into a very interesting and happy one, full of all the lovely things you're hoping for. ♥

    ReplyDelete